hello everyone, newbie here!!

momtovn57

hi, I am a newbie here, you all just don't know how relieved I am to find this site!! I always felt like "the only one", I am 30 a mom of two, and when I was a teenager I did not sweat, at all!! I would turn red, and then just pass out. now, I think hormones have changed after having kids, and its caught up with me and making up for lost time, after being up for five minutes, I have sweat though my shirt. i get used to keeping my arms down , at times I am not even aware I am keeping them down. fianlly, after all my friends, and family, joking with me about it, and,i was at the gym and pouring sweat and the girl on the machine next to me- dry as a bone. not fair!! I decided to call the doctor that day. I even found two girls at the gym ( i go 6 days a week, and work really hard) who have been on drysol type stuff for 14 years, and still dry. i was syked. so anyways ( sorry for blabbing) she put me on hypercare 20% aluminun chloride 93% alchohol. i was dry the next day the whole day, i follwed diretions, and now i do the twice a week and still work out hard and still staying dry- right throug my workouts and the rest of the day. its so weird to wear clothes I couldnt before, cotton and stuff. t shirts. its awesome, thank you for listening to me, and having such a nice support system for all us who have this issue!!!!

marykate

Welcome! it is always great to hear that someone is doing better.
it gives me hope!!!!
Can you explain better what are you using, some deodorant or prescripiton medicine from your doctor?

momtovn57

its called hypercare, and its the same as drysol from what I gather, hope you have good luck like me!!!