Hello everybody :)

drumev

I'm an 18 year old male from Bulgaria (that's Eastern Europe for those who don't know). Discovered this forum months ago actually, but never got the desire to write down something. Lost pleasure in everything lately... And when I say lately I mean quite a long time, 3 years or so, since I entered highschool. I'm pretty convinced I'm neither the ugliest, dumbest, worst person alive, yet I'm the most miserable individual I've ever seen. As a kid I used to befriend very easily, was doing lots of stuff, now it's all gone. Guess it's a result of my parents' negligence, lack of support and encouragement. Now I have no real friends, with whom I enjoy being with. It sucks, you know, because I know there are things and people worth living for, but it feels like they're unreachable, like my life is already ruined... I guess it's my current impossibility of creating friends that makes me so sad. I always fail to express myself properly and people get the wrong impression - either I'm rude, stupid or just a weirdo. Even now I'm confused and not sure what or how to say it, cause so many things are coming to mind. You guys know how tough it is when everyone just turns their back on you, when no one has faith in you. I hope the time will come when this period of my life is over so I can use it, because I've learned and realised so much. I have so much to say and share but I guess I just need to visit you guys regularly. Feel free to say whatever comes to mind. Really. :) I think sincerity is a great and very hepful thing, though not experienced much of it.