hello and good bye

abc1234

webmaster or mods someone could u ban my ip so i cant post here ever again,but not for a day or two im deleting my post first. i am almost postive that i dont have sa or sp and this site did only bad for me cause before i thought of myself as just a shy person but then when i found this site i let my self think i was worse then i am.i have depresstion and ansixtey but its brought on by my self not really certain things trigger it.its something that is always there because i dont take actions and have control of my life.i'm not sure i ever will but that a risk i have to take.reading negative and depressing things from this site does me no good.i dont think i have bitched or whined on here for a while.mostly posting random shit which lead to me being baned for a little bit and caused the 7 post a day rule.well this will be my finaly post and please ban my ip after i go through and edit/delete as many post as i can thnx

Derek

hey ryan its realy a shame you have to go. man you always had some funny shit to say, I swear when I first came on these forums I was depressed but reading your posts always made me feel a bit better. I'm not realy good at expressing myself and writing long posts but I just want you to know that you will be much missed on these forums and it realy wont be the same without you :( :(

good luck and take care

abc1234

thnx

i was only able to edit like 4 or 5 fucking pages of post so is it possible to have them deleted or i have to keep tring to just edit them

abc1234

ok well its to much fucking trouble editing my fucking post there r just too many so if the webmaster or a mod can delete them or something id be thankful and ban my ip when ever u get a chance good bye all i hope the ppl here get the help they need and make friends get anwers to things they need to know

later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!