Hello all...

Emhyr

I don't even know why I'm writing on this forum. I guess I just feel depressed... again. I come from small European country that is probably unknown to many of you, I have zero experience in social skills and I just crave to be accepted... by myself. :crying: :giggle: Well, for the most part. Today the new semester started and after I got back from university... I couldn't stop thinking about my depression and how I don't see the point of my higher education. It just seems as a waste of time and nervs. I don't see the future here, mostly because of my agoraphobia, but also there's a poor chance I'll ever get a job even if I was totally "normal". I also suffer from low self-esteem... I don't like how I look... I don't like how I "switch" faces in front of people and I'm gay, so sexual orientation is just one of the burdens. :thumbup: Meh... anyways... I hope I'll find a few reasons on this forum for continuing my boring life. :thinking: Nice to meet ya all.

Last edited:

Corrs63

Welcome. I'm new here too.
I've seen that there's a depression forum on this site and you could post there if you would need any help/advice.