Health insurance coverage?

fate12321

Another random question by me. So I was thinking about getting a part time job go to college part-time (I'm currently in college part-time right now in the summer), but was wondering, Do I still get coverage from my parents health insurance?
Just curious...

And also, is anyone here working and studying at the same time? If there is, how is going so far? Is it hard?

Lilly789

Another random question by me. So I was thinking about getting a part time job go to college part-time (I'm currently in college part-time right now in the summer), but was wondering, Do I still get coverage from my parents health insurance?
Just curious...
And also, is anyone here working and studying at the same time? If there is, how is going so far? Is it hard?

that depends on your health insurer, what policy it is, and which country you're in- therefore, no one here will be able to answer that question for you.
I assume you know the name of the insurer - why don't you just look it up on their website?

Working/ studying - it depends on what you think "hard" is and what you can handle. Everyone is different.
I worked full time and studied full time with no problems whatsoever.
Ive done two university degrees full time at the same time as working part time, no issues.

At the moment Im not working and really struggling even doing one subject.

It really depends on you, your personality, your motivation and what is happening in your life, and how much you need to study to get good grades.