He/she is very calm

SilentAndShy

I hear this alot in some of my work reports and I think..

I must be a good actor! I'm absolutely panicking at times inside and in the privacy of my own..

Anyone else described in this way yet you think "if you really knew how I felt..." but I think my body language probably gives away some of my panic possibly but don't know.

Argentum

I've been in Skype calls with people off forums and it always surprises me to hear that I don't sound nervous or sound normal. Aside from a few signs, it can be hard for people to tell what's really going on inside anyone else's head.

Drummer90

Yes. People always tell me I am very "quiet" obviously lol. Or I typically get that I'm a very nice person. Really on the inside I am usually locked in on straying as far away from groups of people as I can. I don't even enjoy workin with people which is why I search for jobs where I work all alone. But when I'm in social situations I can play a part but only to a certain extent. My mind usually goes blank and I just don't know what to say to people(most of whom I consider to be dumbed down an caught up on mainstream American behavior)

elephant99

Yep, I get this too. I think it's because my anxiety symptoms are different than what most people think of someone who looks anxious? but lol I am never actually calm