he kicked me out of the group

ShaNeaNea19

its a long story but in the end me and my two otehr "friends" went into a chatroom and he says so we have to settle this right now and my other friend says ok but how?...so then hes like ok (to me) u have to stop standing against the f-ing wall not talking or leave. and he knows i dont just talk all the time i barely talk so i pretty much had no choice but to leave cause im not gonna magically start talking :evil:

and i guess they both took it as " i dont want to be your friend anymore" so they aren't. idk i just think its my fault or something this isnt the entire situation though but they thought that i was blowing her off lets call her megan cause she likes me and she tries talkign to me but shes shy too so im kinda uncomfortable talking to her and i talk to other ppl more just cause i feel comfortable around certain ppl.

but i didnt i TRIED to talk to her and they said i ditched them but i only did a few times not really ditched cause they werent talking to me and i said bye its not like i have to hang around one group of ppl plus this other guy in our group leaves without saying bye a lot of times so why is it not ok for me to? cause megan likes me and hes one of her best friends..he was mine but he was being mean to me for no reason so megan wouldnt get hurt or anything so he obviously didnt care about how i felt about anything

anyways idk i dont think i did anything wrong at least not on purpose. i think his gf deserves better really i do i have many reasons why plus he practically cheated on her..in a sense.