Having OCD attack ive tried to supress:(:(-Please Help

I'll just get to the point-On Monday i was out in the afternoon for a "few" and i ended up in this local pub whee my mate's aunt is a bar maid and i was really tired and when i was sitting at the bar my head was starting to dip forward and my eyes were closing... and one time i looked up and she said to me"I think you've had enough" which was probably true and i probably just left the pub and went home but i cant mind at all and my ocd is going haywire saying such thoughts as

"I attacked her in the pub"

"I started shouting at her"

"I threw my glass"

All these are going round in my mind and im trying to say to myself "Dont be silly" and my rational side is saying also"I was sooooo tired i probably got up and walked out the pub"

Surely if anything happend the cops would have got involved?.

Anyone help please??

I'll just get to the point-On Monday i was out in the afternoon for a "few" and i ended up in this local pub whee my mate's aunt is a bar maid and i was really tired and when i was sitting at the bar my head was starting to dip forward and my eyes were closing... and one time i looked up and she said to me"I think you've had enough" which was probably true and i probably just left the pub and went home but i cant mind at all and my ocd is going haywire saying such thoughts as

"I attacked her in the pub"

"I started shouting at her"

"I threw my glass"

All these are going round in my mind and im trying to say to myself "Dont be silly" and my rational side is saying also"I was sooooo tired i probably got up and walked out the pub"

Surely if anything happend the cops would have got involved?.

Anyone help please??

Maybe just ask? Admit that you cant remember and be prepared to apologise profusely