Have you see your face during attack?

zado

I seen my face in mirror, i was on hair cut.. The gilr i like came next to me, There is no escape, i even coulnd't move because guy was cutting my hair..

Fully hell.. I am in the hell, i am burning...
:p What a damn situation

Chilling__Echo

oh man, i've seen it in a mirror wondering how noticable it was (runnin to the bathroom to see).

i wish i'd never done it b/c now i know how noticable it is.

how did we evolve this??? how does this help us survive in nature??? i hate it!

zado

Yes i am not English..

You know what? That is most horrible thing.. I mean your face in mirror how you going red...... Remeber my word for the next hair cut

4myself

Whenever I see my reflection in the mirror, I seem to have an expression as if I'm in physical pain. It is quite strange, I will have to keep reminding myself along with walk tall to relax my face. :x This emoticon is basically my facial expression all the time, except that I'm not actually angry.

zado

Somethimes i think this is punishment from God. I can't explain in another word..

I don't see my family now, i don't visit them. Only because of my blushing.. After 15 years i start blushing among them?

Do you blush when you talk to your mum??? To your uncle????

:?:

Anonymous

oh gawd, i hate getting haircuts..... stupid mirror...... and then people notice your red face. i didn't have a problem before, but now i do, although i haven't gone back to get my hair cut in a while haha. i usually close my eyes when i get my haircut so i dont have to look at myself, and plus i dont want hair in my eyes.

Anonymous

i need help!

hey, just been reading all the posts and i have to say that i have suffered with severe blushing for about 4 years now and its got to the point where sometimes i even blush infront of my boyfriend and my closest friends. where i work i am surrounded by mirrors and when i feel that i am blushing all i can see is my face getting redder and redder and its not just a subtle pink colour its really red!!! i even go red when im serving a customer and i drop the carrier bag on the floor or the product they want to buy doesnt have a barcode, even though its nothing to do with me i still blush! im now even at the point where i say hi to someone and my face looks like a beetroot! i just want the floor to open up and swallow me! even worse is when people comment on how red i am or ask me if im ok because they obviously think its so abnormal! it just makes it worse. when i think about going red it happpens, i just dont know what to do to stop it! can anyone help?

IceLad

I know when I get really anxious talking to people, my top lip starts to tremor and makes them look away.

I remember being in the back seat of a friend's car once, and casually looking in the mirror and seeing my 'normal' expression- boy did I look miserable!

:roll:

JJenny

There was a television programme on, America's next top model or something. My daughter was watching it. We live in New Zealand so it's an older series to what you have in the states. Anyway, there was this model in the search and she blushed up a total storm, Kahlen her name was. I have been intrigued watching her cos it's such a totally open exposed thing to have to do, modelling, and I'm sure she was aware as she just would go beetroot at certain situations. You know, it didn't detract from her beauty or sweetness, in fact she seemed to be maybe the most sensitive although introverted one there and she took great pictures cos she had the empathy thing going on with her sensitivity I assume. I reckon she'll probably grow out of the blushing as her confidence grows but maybe she won't. At any rate, I don't think it's something to become a slave to, it's just a physiological reaction and some are prone to it more than others. We are the ones that make the big deal about it and so being on guard, we already have in our minds what others are thinking about it and our perceptions are defensive and hurting us and that is what we think we're going to recieve from other people. Some people go red in the face, they might be feeling ill, or over hot or whatever so if someone asks are you alright, it can be asking with caring if you are genuinely alright, and not a vicious comment. It's enough to fear blushing without the added worry of fearing comment about it.

karmen

It is strange to hear that some of you avoid mirriors because ever since i got this problem i am constantly looking in mirrors to see if my face is red and im always looking down at my chest to check, even though i can quite easisly feel the heat.

karmen

It is strange to hear that some of you avoid mirriors because ever since i got this problem i am constantly looking in mirrors to see if my face is red and im always looking down at my chest to check, even though i can quite easisly feel the heat.

Chow-man

I did hypnotherepy once. The guy told me to look in the mirror and make myself blush, then try to control it. I never did it cause I thought he was full of sh*t, but I was about 15 so maybe he had a point. he, maybe I'll try it now.

As for getting a hair cut, I know the feeling. I now have a mobile hairdresser so she just come to the house - job done. Look them up in your local paper.

Through most of my teenage years I had long hair, and it really didn't suit me, I looked like a self aware pratt...but I just couldn't, and still can't face the barber shop.