Have I Got Big Balls?

u_name

Solution: Stop tearing your pants.

Well, that's one more problem solved in the world. Off to find more things I can help with.

mikebird

Banned
You're probably wearing the same pair too often. I frequently wear-out work pants like this because they don't get as much of a break in-between being worn.

That makes a lot of sense. Never could be bothered to go for a new wardrobe every week. Or in a year.

Although I've only had two pairs of work trousers for my entire career, of 13 years, so far, and there is no wear on either of those!

N0D

Banned
saw this on failblog yesturday...or the day before...sometime in the recent past i saw this. and i remembered this thread. or the other way around...yeah well whatever.

guidos-bros-douchebags-fratboys-gotta-have-room-for-the-boys.jpg

stucknAL

I recently saw on tv an older gentleman in his 50s who had a hundred pound tumor coming from his testicles. It was really sad, because he was already severely overweight. He wasn't able to drive obviously, affected his ability to get a decent job, and basically had to lift his tumor just to sit down on the bus. I really can't imagine what that would do to someones ability to leave the house. Pretty amazing actually.

stucknAL

I recently saw on tv an older gentleman in his 50s who had a hundred pound tumor coming from his testicles. It was really sad, because he was already severely overweight. He wasn't able to drive obviously, affected his ability to get a decent job, and basically had to lift his tumor just to sit down on the bus. I really can't imagine what that would do to someones ability to leave the house. Pretty amazing actually.

The sewing you mentioned reminded me, he had to make custom pants out of an upside down sweatshirt. His only other option if it got worse and threatened his life, was castration. That's what he had to live with.