Hated by family?

hulkamaniak

My Sister came from overseas, I had never met here, I never knew about her until recently, shes 18, I'm 22, shes my stepsister who was born from my original Dad who is now overseas. Anyways I live here with my Mum, Step dad and step brother.

So first time we ever met when she came here, and it all went good and I felt it was going fine, over a few days though she then started to get along with my stepbrother (whom is 17, and has no direct relation to her), and they slowly just got along better as I got pushed away without them noticing. It hurt.

Now shes gone back, but they talk over MSN and facebook convulsively, and about personal stuff, I try and talk to her over msn and facebook but our convos are 2 dimensional and she takes forever to respond like she doesnt really want to talk, and I send her facebook messages which are sometimes half arsed replied to, or ignored.

Its really killing me, I think she has to hate me, I've been so paranoid, yesterday I was so sure she had me on block and was talking to my brother, I dunno what the hell I did wrong, but now once they are talking on msn . . I cant do anything now, if his on the computer talking to her, I just feel mega down, what do you guys think