Has anyone tried NLP for Social phobia, generalized anxiety disroder and other ?

Payn

I am considering about NLP training in a hope it might provide me a relief from anxiety, social phobia or negative thinking. The couch is graduate from Richard Bandler, Paul McKenna and some other important people. But his coaching is very expensive, it is like 300,- € per 1 hour (he recommends as minimum two hours per 1 session). Recently I have called with him and he promised me, I will notice a positive difference for my disorder after just 1 session.

What are your thoughts on this ? Does anyone of you has already tried NLP and get any success, improvement in terms of social-anxiety disorder ?

Nanita

I don´t know much about it, but I knew a guy who had severe anxiety and he used to tell me good things about his NLP therapy sessions. So I guess it works for some people.

sullyS25

I havent had very extensive experience with NLP but I had a little exposure and what I did experience was amazing. I would certainly pursue it over the normal counseling where we talk about our issues with some dude and it usually causes us to continue to cripple ourselves by identifying who we are with what they call "Social Anxiety" or "Avoidant Personality Disorder". I know NLP helps to break those associations and those labels we impose ourselves with.