Has anyone rejected someone they liked?

I've never bluntly rejected someone, but I deliberately keep people from getting too close. I carry baggage (other then social phobia) I'd rather not get people involved in.

Rembrandt Broam

I've never outright rejected anyone, but a couple of times in the past I've not acted when the signals appeared to clearly be there. Always for stupid shallow reasons too. ::(:

Last edited:
No, because I've never had people that I like give me the opportunity to reject them. I don't initiate with people, and they rarely initiate with me. When they have been the initiators, it ends when they reject/ignore me.

mrb

No, because I've never had people that I like give me the opportunity to reject them. I don't initiate with people, and they rarely initiate with me. When they have been the initiators, it ends when they reject/ignore me.

oh really ... wot never :confused: i find that hard to belive :D

TooShyShy

But when you've rejected the girl you like, do you still stare at them and think about them..stay around them to be close..but not talk, trying t keep the ''connection'' going so she won't go away for good????

Solitude

But when you've rejected the girl you like, do you still stare at them and think about them..stay around them to be close..but not talk, trying t keep the ''connection'' going so she won't go away for good????

Guilty as charged. I push romantic interests away all the time. Here is the real kicker... I'll push someone away and then stare and my phone/check email in hopes that they will try to reconcile somehow. Talk about damaged goods ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I don't think I'm good enough for anyone.

I really shouldn't exist to be honest.

I feel the same way. I would be surprised to find out if anyone liked me. I don't like me so I wouldn't want to be with anyone who does, or put them through the misery of finding out how hopeless I really am.

be_noticed

most of the time i rejected because i felt i wasnt good enough ::(:
but i usually avoid anyone i fancy tbh D: