Has anyone felt like simply interacting with your family was a struggle for you?

xautumns_glare88x

Ive gotten really bad over the past few months, as to why I dont know I mean I was fine over the summer but i found that i was very isolated most of the time being that most of my friends worked... Since my sister graduated and moved back in with us it seems as if ive been hiding in my room most of the time...i try my hardest to interact with everyone but my mind is always blank...it scares me at the fact i now struggle with the ones i use to be most comfortable around...its really upsetting

Last edited:

waine

Its strange. At home i spend most of my time away from family doing solo activities like on computer or reading. My brother does most of the talking to my parents. All i ever seem to ask is how are you. Even at home i dont say much. My anxiety around my parents though isnt too bad; i think its because i know they dont reject me.

xautumns_glare88x

Yeah same here i keep myself occupied with things whether its just being on the computer for a great deal of time, reading or watching a movie. Like i get along with my father fine but since my sister came back ive just had trouble interacting with her which is really strange because we were really close and wed do all types of things together whether it was simply going out to eat or even to the mall. Maybe its because shes been away for so long..im not sure what i shud do we barely spend time together anymore because im always hiding or hesitant to go out. It sounds really foolish i know but its been a problem for a few months now.

She knows that i have anxiety issues in general.. i was alittle open with her but i didnt rele go in depth as to wut was wrong with me cuz i dont want her to worry and its a really touchy subject in general