Has anybody solved their problem simply by moving to cooler weather?

tiago1995

I was wondering... I suffered from HH myself for years but it's actually a bit reasonable seeing as I live in a very hot/humid climate all year round (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil). It would seem to me that my only viable options right now would either be going through surgery, or moving to a place (or country) where it's not so hot and therefore alleviate the problem for my hands at least..

Do you have any thoughts on this?

sequence

I live in the UK which is considered to be cold. It makes no difference to me at all, I still sweat badly. When I've been on holiday to somewhere hot and humid like Thailand or India I've been less self-conscious of my HH as there are others sweating. It becomes a problem when you're on the London tube on a cold winters morning constantly wiping the sweat off your face whilst others are wearing scarves and hats etc. To be honest I don't think we can win either way.

driping jon

that is so very true.i been to philippines there many had towles over head because of the heat.i noticed many sweat ant i felt at home and normal .