Has anybody else....

richi1173

wanted to join in a conversation so bad that you turn red and have facial ticks from fighting yourself?

It happened today in my Comparative Econ. Systems class. Also, doesn't it seem weird that you get so focused in the conversation that you actually start following it with your eyes and reacting to it as if you were in it, like laughing and gasping?

wanted to join in a conversation so bad that you turn red and have facial ticks from fighting yourself?

It happened today in my Comparative Econ. Systems class. Also, doesn't it seem weird that you get so focused in the conversation that you actually start following it with your eyes and reacting to it as if you were in it, like laughing and gasping?

That sounds pretty bad. Ive never had that exact thing happen, but sometimes I can remember listening in on conversations and just staring akwardly. Its very uncomfortable.

PapaSmurf

LOL YEAH ALL THE TIME!!

I am very passionate about politics so whenever i hear people talking about politics i always have the urge to butt in. (Especially when there wrong!)