happy or sad?? i dunno!

jojosparkles

every day when i get up i think am i happy or am i sad! then throughout the day i do the same! i really dunno wat the hell i am! i do sing and dance and smile and laugh but it dont feel like a real true happiness. i suppose its cos im not content with myself..ppl and life in general.

i still sleep all the time i have away other than when i work. that probably really does not help at all. its getting really bad. i will sleep a full day away cos i feel that funny discontent feeling.

i dunno if i feel numb or wat. i dunno if the meds r workin. before i thought that the citalopram i was taking was crap and when i came off them i was so depressed i spent a month in bed.. they obv were helpin but i was still sad when i was on them...just not as sad.

anyone else dont kno wat they feel anymore. nothing seems to make me truly happy and i have no enjoyment in anythin other than sleep.

IceLad

I go through phrases like that where my favourite part of the day is going to bed at night. (How sad is that?- life is about living not sleeping! lol :lol: ) During these phrases, I lose interest in a lot of things that usually keep my reasonably content e.g. computer games, DVDs, music.

I don't think I've ever been truly happy for years, and I don't think I will until I sort SP out well and proper. I think human companionship (family, friends, b/f or g/f) is a basic human need, and SP prevents this need from being met, so you're never truly happy.

jojosparkles

yeah ya totally right! i am really battlin it at the moment. i cant even b arsed to talk to ppl on msn and that and thats bad!! im just pushin the good ppl i have away! its gettin really hard tho! all i want to do is sleep and im just so tired constantly. tired of life i suppose! :(

corrinaelizabeth

yeah i know the feeling i look 4ward 2 my nap time during the day lol but dread night coz cant sleep,but if i dont nap during the day im sooo tired and cant do ne thin ne way lol,and i get realy irritable which is hell 4 my parents,and i have to take my dog out in the morning and i really have to push myself if i didnt have 2 walk him i would stay in bed all day and i just feel like im wasting my life :cry:

lonesomeboy

i know how it feels. too. like atm i just feel sooo low and depressed. cant be bothered to do anything and days just drift by so fast. i sleep like 3-4am wake up around noon, eat something, go on the computer and its dark already. watch some tv and before u know its time for bed again. i cant be bothered talking to anyone or seen anyone. i just want to be alone shrivel up and die.

Richey

that last bit you need to change, use the edit function and change it, please.. for me, you dont want to shrivel up you want to change a few aspects of your life, thats all, i was like that for a while but i have hobbies to look forward to and music, make your passions and interests as a reason to be alive.