HALLOWEEN MID TERM

Sue

IS ANYONE DOING ANYTHING CRAZY FOR HALLOWEEN. I WAS THINKING OF GOING MAD THIS YEAR AND DRESSING UP AND HEADING INTO TOWN. I WILL BE WEARING A MASK OF CORSE AND A MASK THAT YOU CAN FIT A STRAW THROUGH HEE HEE.

YOU GUYS UP TO ANYTHING..?

marki

I wish we had halloween here!! om so jealous

I think i would certainly wear a mask sothat nobody would regognise me and i could just go out of my rooth!! 8)

i would deffinitely go as a vampire ..not really orriginal hae?? :p

black_mamba

If you dress up and head into my town, you'd get bottled, so none of that. Maybe I'll dress-up and head for the local art campus - the kids are always more fun there. Umm, one of my classmates invited me to go to a fetish club where everyone walks around in PVC gimp suits - I'm considering it! :lol: Who wants to come?? :)

young

swwwweeet!

though if it were a party with a bunch of sa'ers. It wouldn't be much of a party since we'd all be in seperate corners. :p

Bexi

I will wear a PVC nurse uniform and attempt to seduce Young, I may spike his drink if needs be

young

secretly plans to beat mcshy and bexi to eliteist...hehehe!

it's not hard to seduce me.. i'd be shocked that someone was actually talking to me.

Bexi

I have My passport to sucess, where is yours??

elite-1.jpg

young

you were the one who kept stepping on my foot. I kept telling you to act natural. but noooo. that was too difficult. Though we did look marvelous. 8)

redlady

Hey Bexi's not the only one.

We don't have Halloween, oh wait there is a sad quasi halloween thing that is desperately trying to happen. We didn't even have any witches here - plum out of ergot it seems.

Sue

willy wonka...brilliant!

im getting into a cape with a cheap ass skull/monster mask.
i dont know if im going to go through with it but i really want to make the most of it this year. i love halloween.