hairdressers/barbers

derv

does anyone else have problems with these? i had my hair cut today which we all have to do at some point, and i hate staring at myself in the mirror. it made it worse as the girl cutting my hair was damn cute and was trying to make convo with me, i tried my best but as usual i kept getting my words muddled up lol. think i was concentrating too hard to try and not blush, i didnt do too badly this time and i'm getting better at it just wish i could get my words in the right order!

maggie

derv said:
does anyone else have problems with these? i had my hair cut today which we all have to do at some point, and i hate staring at myself in the mirror. it made it worse as the girl cutting my hair was damn cute and was trying to make convo with me, i tried my best but as usual i kept getting my words muddled up lol. think i was concentrating too hard to try and not blush, i didnt do too badly this time and i'm getting better at it just wish i could get my words in the right order!
hey derv...yikes, i hate getting my haircut! i don't know what's worse..sitting there waiting your turn, or staring at my face in the mirror and trying to make small talk with a stranger while they're cutting :evil: ...now, my sister cuts my hair at her hair shop at her place..thank God!! ..makes it a lot easier :wink:

xkiss_me_nowx

haha i went to hairdressers today, im usually fine at hairdressers. although sometimes i do blush when they talk to me.. haha

Diluted_Acid

I find it excrutiatings, i have dandruff so that really embarrases me :oops: , and i always feel so self-conscious and worry soo mucha bout laughing, that i end up chuckling randomly (uncomfortable, and uncontrollably). I'm due to get a haircut soon, and it's a new hairdresser, apparently a loud, extroverted sounding male :( . . . . so i just hope i don't appear to different. So yeah, i dislike it too, the hair dressers, but i do otherwise look at it as a challenge, and practice.