Had an anxiety attack yesterday

Noca

Banned
Yesterday before my first test of the semester I had an anxiety attack. I was shaking and sweating uncontrollably. It was embarrassing and I could barely hold my pencil still to write the test. I didn't want to take a Xanax until I was done the test as benzos make you stupid and are the last thing I'd want for a test.

I hate these anxiety/panic attacks I get. I wasn't consciously anxious, like I had no anxious thoughts running through my head, just physical anxiety.

Kustamogen

Banned
yup theyre always fun! haha

lol I had a test once where I was getting anxious before hand...started the test and I was freaking out so bad I skimmed pretty much every question (it was all multiple choice) and I did 60 questions in 8minutes.....still got a B+ on it.....everyone was lookin at me when I handed it in like "wtf is he doing"....but I was freaking out so bad I had to leave.....my hands were clenching shut from hyperventilating so I had no choice but to rush!!!

From then on I went to the disability resource center and told them about my issues and I was allowed to do any test at that place where you'd be alone and have as much time as you wanted....I dunno why that helped me since its more the feeling of being stuck writing the test that made me anxious...but it helped a bit!

See if you can do something like that? it may help.