Guess who has returned

sensitive

Yeah, it's me :D . I have been ill with severe cold/flu since last Thursday. I was very weak to the extent i was afraid i could have chicken flu :( . I haven't got better till last night, i got some expensive medication (very good one).

sensitive

Congratulations! let me remind that you some people here have more than a thousand posts :wink: . Once i thought to compete with them, not easy at all it needs ages to get them.

sensitive

I am posting again so it won't disappear from the front page very soon!! :D (it just disappeared :x ). I want everybody to see it, come in, take a look and post.

black_mamba

sensitive said:
Yeah, it's me :D . I have been ill with severe cold/flu since last Thursday. I was very weak to the extent i was afraid i could have chicken flu :( . I haven't got better till last night, i got some expensive medication (very good one).

Oh no the flu is nasty, I hope you're feeling better now. :D

redlady

Hey Issa glad to hear that you are feeling better AND that your illness did not turn out to be the dreaded bird flu - Goodness forbid!!

paul

hey I'm late, but welcome back sensitive :) haven't seen you around much lately

sensitive

Hello guys, nice to be here with you. Again I haven't been able to use the Web for many days, i am experiencing tough moments here (mostly not about SA).

sensitive

Hello guys, nice to be here with you. Again I haven't been able to use the Web for many days, i am experiencing tough moments here (mostly not about SA).

I have returned again :D . Yesterday, my team has won 1-0 :D .

sensitive

Today, i am able to have Internet access just because we went down to the citycenter to watch football (soccer). Now i have just few minutes before i leave to watch football.

My companion and i have had residence crisis since we left my companion's uncle's home. We live temporelily with some guys at an apartment.

I have missed you very much guys and i missed being here :cry: .