GRR, FACEBOOK

proudmummy

I'm really thinking about deleting my account...

I get so angry with what I see on there...

I just saw pictures of some girl who is friends with my partner on there, and she has taken loads of herself practically in the nude, topless for all people to see.....as you can imagine she has loads of comments and is absolutely loving the attention. I'd hate for my partner to be on there, see the pics and wish I was really outgoing like her.

I'm so opposite, I HATE attention. I'm so avoidant, i'm thinking I have avpd now......

Anyway, rant over.

proudmummy

JonnyD said:
sabbath92002 said:
proudmummy said:
herself practically in the nude, topless for all people to see

what's the address?

LOL! :lol:

I'd hate for my partner to be on there, see the pics and wish I was really outgoing like her.

Like her? almost nude? he would probably hate it!

Oh, you know what I mean! lol. He hasnt seen me nude in ages!!! I worry he will wanna see more of this slut on his friends list!!! - paranoia taking over!!! maybe i'm going crazy??

Dave_McFadden

proudmummy said:
Oh, you know what I mean! lol. He hasnt seen me nude in ages!!!

Did you ever think that he might be trying to make you jealous? I know if my (hypothetical) partner "cut me off" like that, I'd be damn sure to try that approach. Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't work, but I'd try it anyway!

NormanBates

Reminds me of that episode of Roseanne when that slutty girl moves in across the street, and DJ is looking at her through his telescope. And after Darlene put some shoe polish on the eyepiece, she only finds David her boyfriend coming down the stairs with a black ring around his eye.

proudmummy

I don't think hes trying to make me jealous but I feel jealous that hes just simply friends with her on facebook, talks her occasionally and shes posting a load of sexy pics that he is bound to see... grrr. I wanna find out his password and delete the woman!!!

I'm 20

Oh yeah maybe I should set up a trap like that, I would love to set up traps, where i'm such a paranoid person!!!....... *thinks*