Groups. & One on Ones. // Rant.

xkiss_me_nowx

Im perfectly fine in groups.
because i feel like not all the attention is JUST on me, and I can be totally myself and have fun.
but when i dont know the person that well [it takes me like 2 years to fully open upto a person... so it takes me ages to get used to someone] and when im one on one with them, i get all awkward, and tense up, and go red, and get embarrased, because i always feel like the attentions just on ME, and that i have to someway make them think im not weird, and keep them entertained.
and i HATE it, im always dreading one on ones. I never used to be like this, but in the last year it's happened.
what can i do to try stop this?? :/.
this is also what makes it hard for me in relationships, because if i get a boyfriend, i will usually bring my best friends with me when i go meet up with them, so im never much alone with my boyfriends, and then when i eventully am, i cant be myself, and it gets awkward and weird, and like we dont have much to talk about =/.
the only person im comfortable on one on one with is my best friend. and thats it.
my ex boyfriend is coming round to my house tomorrow, and were spending time on our own with each other for the first time [yes im serious] and im a little worried, because i know itll be awkward and i wont know what to say or do. ehhh.
i think im like this abit because my best friend ALWAYS usually comes most places with me, weve been best friends for years, an i think ive got used to it, and kind of depend on her when im going to meet people to come with me. i hateeeee it and i want to start being independant and meeting new people on my own without her havin to be there and give me confidence!
any tips on how i can do this?! thanks.
:(

rado31

Yes, as opposite to others on this site , i like to be in groups. No attention is directly addressed to me (as in one on one) situtation. I can even be some kind of a group leader concerning conversation and entertaining.
But, i still dont have a answer to your question, since i m a hell lot worried when 1-1 occurs , so i m having a fewer relations by years.