Greetings and Salutations

Well I suppose an introduction is long overdue given the amount of time I've been here. Anywho, in a nutshell I've had SAD since I was a teen and spent the last couple of years years striving to become a productive member of society little by little. I don't wish to delve too much into my struggles but I think it's safe to say that Im doing better in certain areas of my life. Though additionally it's quite difficult when you're a self proclaimed introvert. I suppose I would describe myself as a long term classic horror and scifi nerd, history buff, visual artist, writer, lover of drag culture, perpetual asian food consumer, urban explorer, collector, astrology and numerology enthusiast, aspiring knitting enthusiast, sims 3 geek and craft loving twenty-something. Currently I reside in the tri-state area (u.s.a) and wouldn't mind chatting to others from here but I'm open to any place really...

Last edited:

Marc7

Hi, welcome to the forum! You said you're a perpetual Asian food eater, what foods from Asia do you eat? Idk if you are interested in Asian culture, but I am intrigued by Asian culture particularity Korean and Taiwanese (but I'm willing to find out about other countries) but I don't delve into everything due to things I struggle with. I just delve into a little bit of things. Also I like horror movies but don't watch them much.