Grateful you're all here...

Scooter

I havent been here in so long.
But I'm back at that place where I just know that everything I do and say is wrong.
And I just wanted to be somewhere safe, where other people wont rip me to shreads.
So just thanks for being here.

Carol

I haven't been here in so long either. But it's nice to be able to come back when I'm having a really bad day.

Has a complete stranger ever given you a LOOK that ruined your entire day? Today a stranger in a store looked first at me, then looked my 7-year-old daughter up and down and then shook her head in disgust. How can a total stranger decide in one look that we're not worthy to breathe the same air she does?

So now I'm back on this site, looking for support again after doing so well for so long...

mozart87

what is great here is that you find out that you're not that weird as you thought:d cheers for SocialPhobiaWorld

Fighter86

Welcome back. I haven't been on here that frequently nowadays but when things get really tough (eg. Now that I am facing the possibility of losing my job) I come back, read the posts mindlessly and hopefully feel that little bit better. I have no one to talk to otherwise. This is my place.