gota go BACK 2 DOCS

corrinaelizabeth

im so fed up with this i seemed 2 have my anxiety under control(well better than its ever been)but not yesterday the day b4 it flared up again,i cant sleep eat and im crying over the littlest thing i dont feel like going out and im dreading tomorrow when i have to go to the doctors i just wish it would go away and id be normal!

Tryin

hey, sorry for that, relapses are really unpleasant stuff. sometimes i think, hey, finally i'm okay, and as soon as i start enjoying it, i have it all back. it seems to be very difficult (if not impossible) to get rid of one's demons and psychoses. ah well. hope it gets better for you. it always does. keep going, my friend. and another thing - doctors can help, but there are things one must figure out by himself. good luck.

IceLad

Now that a review of my medication is due (and I just can't get it on repeat perscription anymore! :evil:), I have to go back to the docs as well.

I keep putting it off and off, and it didn't help that the last time I went, he said that in his opinion, medication wasn't the answer. That comment has been playing on my mind and has put me off.