Got my sisters wedding coming up....I'm a little nervous

My sisters wedding is coming up and I'm a little nervous about it....of course I'm a part of the wedding and then you have those rehearsals and receptions to go to. My anxiety is nowhere near as bad as it used to be...but I still get anxious....what should I do?

scatmantom

just try and do your best on the day. I hope that you can enjoy the day because weddings are such great fun. Its important that you dont put too much pressure on yourself...ie thoughts that u could ruin the day---which u cant!

Good luck!

Peacefinder

Hi,

I don't have any suggestions for you. We're all in the same boat at different times....but I will say a quick prayer for you.

Peacefinder

allanboy

If you are not a key component in it, just practice your smiles and faces for the photographs, get yourself a nice hair up and prepare to shake hands. Of course, you gotta be happy for it, it´s your beloved little sister(i suppose?) wedding.

Richey

Honestly remember that everyone else is probably just as nervous as you. Even the most confident people get nervous they just turn it into excitement. The bonus of being there is that your family want you to be there and there will be free food and alcohol. And a slight chance that you will meet someone you like :)

4myself

Yep, and be thankful you dont have to go dressed in a pink dress with a yellow flower stuck in your hair. :oops: That brings back some bad memories.

Seriously though, everyone will be paying attention to the bride and groom, not you so try not to worry too much. have fun!.

Septor

Don't worry that much you wont be the center of attention but I can see how you would still be nervous.

LittleMissScareAll

I would be more worried about being bored to death. :lol: I always hated going to weddings. I got so bored at them when I was a kid, and I don't imagine it'd be any different now. Thankfully I haven't been invited to any in a long time. If hell froze over and I ever actually got married I would have a fun, Halloween wedding where everyone had to come dressed in a creepy costume.