Goodbye

GIOLANDA

I'm leaving the site for personal reasons,I'm forced to do this. Thank you for all the great moments I had here. A special thank you to the friends I made. This forum improved my self-esteem.
Never loose your hope!

LA-girl

What? No!! 8O Not you too! That really sucks.... :(
Wish you all the best though... Take care Giolanda!! BYE!

goodbye.jpg

humble

Isn't this a lie? I've been watching the forum for a long time and I get angry when people say they're leaving because they don't really leave,but register with other names. So,why all these lies or greetings with dogs and tears? And if you want to tell secret things,why don't you send a pm to your lover,or whatever she is?
Sorry,I don't want to be cynical,but I see hypocritical things happening here all the time.

cLavain

humble said:
Isn't this a lie? I've been watching the forum for a long time and I get angry when people say they're leaving because they don't really leave,but register with other names. So,why all these lies or greetings with dogs and tears? And if you want to tell secret things,why don't you send a pm to your lover,or whatever she is?
Sorry,I don't want to be cynical,but I see hypocritical things happening here all the time.
Yes, yes, we are all "outraged" by your "controversial" opinions... :twisted:

Niles

humble said:

So what other name do you go by your humbleness ?

Shonen_Yo

If you ask me, it's kind-of rude to leave people who care about you when you feel you do not need them anymore, or even if you feel it's "too much" for you. I wish you the best of luck though.

humble

cLavain said:
humble said:
Yes, yes, we are all "outraged" by your "controversial" opinions... :twisted:
Yes,I expected that reaction,especially from you man. But I like telling my opinion. And it's nice to be equal to all members,not defend your friend.

cLavain

*sigh* Here we go again... Another user who said so many stupid things that even he/she felt compelled to abandon the account, then eventually come back as a new user with a huge grudge, dropping insinuations and vague accusations, every word reeking of bitterness over some past "injustice". How valiant!

LA-girl

... it's kind-of rude to leave people who care about you when you feel you do not need them anymore, or even if you feel it's "too much" for you.

First of all who said all people in here are leaving because they feel they don't need their friends in here anymore. I assume that could be the reason for some, but I bet that was not the reason in this instance! Now if you are going to speculate why certain people are leaving, it would make more sense do leave that to people who know her. And from what I know of her she would have a very good reason for leaving this site and I know it would not be for any selfish reasons!

Second of all, it is truly amazing to me that people take time to criticize people for saying goodbye and how they are saying it.
Why don't you people just mind your own business and make yourself a favour and stay away from the goodbye-threads from now on... :roll:

Goodbye hun, you'll be missed.

I don't get where all this venom is coming from, someone is leaving, for whatever their reasons, and so we should wish them well and hope they come back if they need to. Why spend time assuming they're just going to come back under a different name, or they just want attention, or they shouldn't leave at all ect? What exactly does anyone gain? Members of this site are free to leave or come back whenever they like, they're not chained to it, and if they decide they want a fresh start as a different member name, who are we to say they can't? People have lives outside of the internet and sometimes it means they can't go online as much, or they feel they need to get away from the net to grow as a person, surely it's selfish to say they shouldn't.

cLavain

crazyfairyx said:
Why spend time assuming they're just going to come back under a different name, or they just want attention, or they shouldn't leave at all ect? What exactly does anyone gain?
Sorry, I just realized that my post could easily be misunderstood as a general critisism of people leaving and coming back. It's not, of course! I'm just fed up with certain people who make new accounts seemingly only to attack members they don't like and generally spread their bitterness as wide as possible. I've seen that a few times here, and Humble's words suggest he's one of these individuals.

I know Giolanda's reasons for leaving and they are good reasons, but they are no one else's business.

cLavain said:
crazyfairyx said:
Why spend time assuming they're just going to come back under a different name, or they just want attention, or they shouldn't leave at all ect? What exactly does anyone gain?
Sorry, I just realized that my post could easily be misunderstood as a general critisism of people leaving and coming back. It's not, of course! I'm just fed up with certain people who make new accounts seemingly only to attack members they don't like and generally spread their bitterness as wide as possible. I've seen that a few times here, and Humble's words suggest he's one of these individuals.

I know Giolanda's reasons for leaving and they are good reasons, but they are no one else's business.

I wasn't replying to you, I knew what you were talking about :wink: I'm terrible, I really should start quoting what I'm replying to :lol:

Shonen_Yo

LA-girl said:
First of all who said all people in here are leaving because they feel they don't need their friends in here anymore. I assume that could be the reason for some, but I bet that was not the reason in this instance! Now if you are going to speculate why certain people are leaving, it would make more sense do leave that to people who know her. And from what I know of her she would have a very good reason for leaving this site and I know it would not be for any selfish reasons!

Second of all, it is truly amazing to me that people take time to criticize people for saying goodbye and how they are saying it.
Why don't you people just mind your own business and make yourself a favour and stay away from the goodbye-threads from now on... :roll:

I'm sorry, I regret assuming that she was leaving on these accounts. For all I know, maybe she has no access to internet. But I have seen too many people on self-help boards extract all the support they want without giving any back. Think of my post in more general terms.