Going to see the doctor tomorrow

Going to see my GP tomorrow to organise some form of therapy. Very nervous. Cant help thinking ill, (a)just be put on meds, (b)be told i'm wasting time, or (c)be told to come back some other time. Hopefully neither cause i really need this. My SA is getting worse it seems... :(

Pink_Paula

I know how you feel, i needed help from my doctor recently, i was at rock bottom and i went to him before i got too bad, but he basically told me to suck it up and put my meds up to 40 instead of 30mg...needless to say that didn't help grrrrr

But saying that, some doctors are really good, so hopefully you'll be lucky *fingers crossed*

FOR REAL

Banned
I know how you feel, i needed help from my doctor recently, i was at rock bottom and i went to him before i got too bad, but he basically told me to suck it up and put my meds up to 40 instead of 30mg...needless to say that didn't help grrrr

i ****in hate when they do that, ive got more ****in pills in my house than there is at the ****in chemist!

I was on effexor, prozac and other stuff before. HOW THE HELL ARE PILLS GONNA CHANGE OR IMPROVE SOMEONES PERSONALITY?! It takes more than one stupid pill. It could be okay tho... A bit discouraged cos ive heard a lot of doctors don't even know what SA is!

FOR REAL

Banned
I was on effexor, prozac and other stuff before. HOW THE HELL ARE PILLS GONNA CHANGE OR IMPROVE SOMEONES PERSONALITY?! It takes more than one stupid pill. It could be okay tho... A bit discouraged cos ive heard a lot of doctors don't even know what SA is!

aye well thats a thing, i had never heard of SA before i joined here.
doctors here have no idea what SA is either
i know/they know
anxiety
depression
ocd

but to be fair, isnt all anxiety social! **** knows