Going to Pieces

blubs

I'm feeling depressed lately. Just really down.
Does any one else get depressed at all?
& does any one have any advice?

Meow

ahhhh god, ive been feeling EXTREMELY depressed the last few weeks and especially the last couple of days... I just emailed my doctor because I think it might be my meds fucking me up. Aren't they meant to make you feel BETTER?

I don't have any advice to you because i'm crumbling myself. I'm sorry you feel so low :(

blubs

thanks for the reply meow..
this past few weeks I've felt like I just can't cope with anything..
Maybe it's the weather cooking our heads?
Are you on strong medication? I'm not taking anything & wondered if I should be. I'm just eating loads of dark chocolate..it seems to help for a bit...

Chilling__Echo

hey blubs, oh sweetie, i'm so sorry you've been feeling that way. depression is a NIGHTMARE. i know all too well how you're feeling, and i always cringe when i hear someone is feeling depressed.

all i can tell you and meow both, is that it will pass!! just imagine yourself a month from now, and chances are it will have passed. things WILL get back to normal. get out of the house, go for a walk, go to the store, do anything you can to stay busy. keep the TV or radio on, have white noise to distract you.

best wishes to both of ya's

blubs

Thanks alot Chilling Echo
It is hard to imagine feeling any other way when you're stuck in it. Things keep happenning which seem to compound it...but I expect that that is the nature of depression.
If I was feeling good...I'd be looking at all the good things happenning to me...& not seeing the bad.
thanks for taking the time to reply..it does help
xx