going to be gone for a small while -- a school sleepover...

paul

the worst thing my school possibly could have done: take the whole middle school and have them all talk -- no iPods allowed -- and have us share cabins... overnight! oaskdoa. nervous nervous nervous right now, I mean what were they thinking! :x and of course everyone else in my class is ... EXCITED? wow. those amazing people are excited about this. 8O

anyway :), just venting really... and I'll see you all (well, if things go well :p) on Saturday.

redlady

They will my nervous, nervous, nervous friend - in my experience nothng has ever gone as bad as the preconceived images my mind projects in my head. Silly distoted thing that it is - i've taken mine to a head doctor.
Well we shall see you on Saturday then - probably my Sunday - goodluck, don't catastrophise too much - easier said than done right i know :)

paul

in my experience nothng has ever gone as bad as the preconceived images my mind projects in my head

As obvious at that is, it always makes me feel a lot better :D I think I'm going to fall asleep tonight repeating that, maybe it'll work :p

And thoughtless - yes I do hit random keys a lot during times of frustration :) I'm glad I amused you.

Thanks both for the replies... I'll tell you how it goes when I get back

PhantomPod

I know you've been nervous about this for awhile, but I sure hope it goes well for you! I'm sure it'll be fine. Maybe you'll even end up having a good time! Or atleast a decent time lol. :D

Bexi

hi paul, hope u return in a good mood and it goes as well as it can do, or even better! xx

paul

well -- surprise -- it didn't turn out as bad as I thought :p however it didn't go really well. I think the thought of sharing a cabin, just having social time, for a couple hours or so made me really nervous throughout the whole day. It was impossible to escape from the people, plus my teacher is a bitch :x

Unlike last class trip thing, I did not get an anxiety attack, so I consider this one a "success." :D

redlady

I am glad no major disaster happened - our minds are fiendish tricksters -i'm glad yours didn't have the satisfaction of being right.
I know it's hard to relax when you have people in your face 24/7 - especially when they are people you don't really feel comfortable around.
No anxiety attack - well i am glad to hear that - i've never had one but they don't look pleasant - well i bet that's the understatement of the year. Perhaps it is a sign of good things to come - i hope for you that it is.