Going out again tonight

scatmantom

As soon as i got in from work i worried about going out..now im tempted to stay at home...but im not going to. Im just tired of this crap...I am improving but its taking so so so long to happen!!!!!!

abc12345

the webmaster says these posts rnt allowed cause it has nothing to do with sa watch out u mite get banned

allanboy

Ignore the monkey, go out and have a hell of a time. Two cans o beer and go make some friends. Details, why, mostly appreciated.

Septor

Just like how it will get easer going out if you do it alot.It can get harder if you dont go out enough.So go out and try to enjoy your self. :D

scatmantom

haha cheers guys...Im getting the early panic attack symptoms but ive been here so many times and i know wot happens if i deal with it like i usually do (having a good night)

Just gonna hav a few beers with some good friends...but because its not at my local there is all this pressure and i hate it.

Still im going out even if i have to leave early...at least i will have tried right (BUT I WONT LEAVE EARLY!!!!!!!!)

Thanks again u lot, and i wasnt aware this is off topic monkey, i didnt mean to offend any1 with this thread so sorry if i did :)

Richey

Hey thats brilliant news i say go, recently im not getting any offers to go anywhere :cry:

Your Social issues must be improving for you :)

scatmantom

well its the day after hte night b4.

Head is a bit floaty as well :S

But i went out last night, before i left home i was sick because of my anxiety, but i still went even tho i felt like shit. In the 1st bar we went too i was very quiet, didnt really wanna drink having thrown up just b4...but i slowly got thru a few beers and started to relax..ended up havin a ok night.

thanks for the support every1

On so many occasions i wanted to just get up and leave, the anxiety i get comes in waves, 1 minute im 8/10 anxious, the next im only 4/10

like some people here have said the more i do it the less anxious i will get (i hope)

arlequin

Good for you. Some weeks ago an american couple that was planning to spend some days in my city emailed me to meet so I could give them information abou it and about Tunisia which is a place I've been and they planned to visit too. I agreed and was really happy for it but as the day was approaching I was really nervous and didn't want to go. At last I went and I'm very happy cause otherwise I woulnd't had met that fantastic people. Next week they'll spend 3 days in my city again after coming back to USA and they told me to meet again and I'LL GO. We have to be more determined.