Going on vacation with strangers?

steviegerrard489

I am! In 7 days time to be precise.

Basically this guy I have not seen for 5 years offered me a spare place on a skiing trip with him and about 6 others. He doesn't know the other 6 people either - he only met a couple of them at his new job during the last month. However, he is a very confident guy that I knew at university...

These people we're going with don't live in London, so the first time I meet them will be at the airport! To be honest though I'm not that scared or intimidated by it at this moment in time.

On a separate note, I met up with this girl I used to work with last week and found out that she has a new boyfriend which explains why she failed to respond to my offer of a dinner date...

So despite being 'funny' and getting on well with her during the 6 months we worked together it seems I didn't quite make the grade. Another dream down the pan...

I had to listen to her telling me and my collegues about this new guy meeting her friends and her meeting his etc, and just pretend I wasn't upset!

I suppose it was a blessing in disguise, for instance, I have no friends that she could have met!