Going flying tommorow!

Neebo

Tommorow is going to be a very big day for me tomorrow because After years of waiting I'm finally going to get the chance to do something I've always wanted to do :) Well its more like a dream thats coming true. I'm going for a flying lesson in a microlight and I'm as nervous as hell! But I've always wanted to fly and decided not to let my SA/SP get in the way for once :) Its a private lesson anyway,so it will just be me the instructor and the great blueyonder! Only thing I'm really worried about is making an ass of myself infront of the instructor :oops: But apart from that I'm so excited and can't wait! :D I'll let you guy's know how I got on.

Broken_dude

Cool, sounds like fun! Had a mate who tried private flying lessons a while back, he loved them, really enjoyed them! I would say, it's your first lesson so try not to placeany pressure on yourself - you presumably weren't the perfect car driver on your first lesson (assuming you have a license and didn't drive tractors at the age of 12!).

Enjoy the day!

paul

Wow, good luck with that! :D I don't think you should worry about making an ass of yourself, because most instructors just want you to do what they tell them :) if you're flying you have better things to worry about than that anyway :)

That definitely seems like a lot of fun!

black_mamba

I'm dead jealous! I know a few students who have flown before and even got themselves flying licences ... I can't even begin to imagine what flying must be like. Enjoy!! :)