Going back tu university

misterF

I dropped out of university two years ago because of SA but I've decided to go back in January.
Right now I'm taking small language classes as a form of exposure, it's going well enough, plus I'm seeing a therapist and all of this has made me a bit better but I'm still terrified of going back to university, just thinking about all the pressure to be social, make friends, go to parties etc etc... is really making me doubt whether I can actually do it or not...
I've noticed a few posters on here are students or have completed university already, how do you/did you cope with this pressure to be social?

Edit: oops sorry about the spelling mistake in the title!

MrDooBee

I basically spent 5 years at uni on my own, the downside was i had no friends but the upside was that i achieved really good grades :D . I think that if you keep going to your therapy to keep that little evil voice in your head in check you will be fine, i wish i had done something like that. Back then i had no idea i had social phobia, just knowing you have it helps so you can fight it a little bit.