Glad i didnt post last night

tommydog

Yesterday i had about one of the worst days i can remember in a while.

3 major events (negative) in one day yesterday i was feeling down and out and stressed big time. i started rambling here in a big huge long post but then i closed the window before i posted it.

Today i wake up, get cleaned up, get dressed and go out. I felt a million bucks, as opposite as can be from last night. In my dreams i must have realised there nothing i can do about any of these things, so why worry for.

and yeh today was great. man i think its good habits that iv worked hard to develop over the years, and now they just kick in sometimes when i need them.

anyhow went to a popular beach suburb with my best mate, and got together with another best mate which i havnt kept in touch with for years. so good for the 3 of us to be together again. i took my rotti, he has his pitty, it was awesome lol

Congrats, good for you!!

Although I would've liked to have read that long post too. Sometimes we need to read that others are going thru the same crap as we are in order to feel better. Social anxiety disorder lies to us all the time and tells us nothing is going to work out and everything is hopeless. But like you say a good night's sleep can do wonders. When I'm tired and sleepy I still get moody and depressed just like when I was a little baby. The only thing missing is the wailing at the top of my lungs. So now I make sure to get plenty of sleep and to take naps too hehe.