GIRLS WITH SA LIKE...

whats up everybody...dont let the name scare you im not a alcoholic..eventhough i drink vodka to take the edge off at school...but my question was Do girls with SA like or want guys with the same problem or do they prefer someone who is more assertive and confident?ladies hit me up on some feedback...peace

Anonymous

hmmmm.....girls like guys....that's it ..lol
no really, just like girls without SA we want guys to make us feel like we're comfortable with em, who respects us.blah blah blah
it seriously depends on the chick individual
i mean i'd seriously wanna experience a relationship with a loud, confident,good attitude kinda guy... if i ever do...
i'll let u know n tell u anout it :p

thats what i was thinking...it really dosent matter if a girl has sa or not eventhough it is accepted by society in females more then males...they still want a real man=a man who is secure in himself and his life,and his manhood...they dont want a dude with the same problem,atleast i wouldent if i was a girl

Anonymous

I like guys that understand me, so I would actually prefer a guy who has SA to one that doesn't. I've always thought it would be cool to meet a nice SA guy and fall in love and get married when we are old enough and spend the rest of our lives together. We could talk about our problems and work through it all together. Maybe most SA girls like guys who are confident and all that, but I'm much more interested in guys who know what I'm going through. Besides, SA guys tend to be sweeter anyway. The really confident ones often turn out to be jerks.

kindness - this is very attractive in a guy. dont care if hes shy or has sa..if hes got sa then he understands me better. ive got bad luck w guys tho..they break up w me. actually ive had like 1 real bf in my life and was engaged 2 him and he was cute, but took advatage of me i think. ne way..hope that helps!!!
LOVE TRISHA

Crimefish

I like dorks. :D
I like guys who frequently make fools of themselves, whether they're embarrassed or not. I think it's really cute. I like clumsy guys. I like guys who don't like sports. I like shy guys who would blush when they try to talk to you.

So without knowing whether a guy was nice or not, I would choose a dork and get to know him.

SingaporeGuy

Crimefish said:
I like dorks. :D
I like guys who frequently make fools of themselves, whether they're embarrassed or not. I think it's really cute. I like clumsy guys. I like guys who don't like sports. I like shy guys who would blush when they try to talk to you.

So without knowing whether a guy was nice or not, I would choose a dork and get to know him.

OKEH, now im laffing my rear end off

LOL!!

NEway, cool choice though..

But i was thinking, if 2 SAs come together, there would hardly be communication, and i dont expect asense of chemistry to appear..

maybe im wrong..