Girl Problem

ADD

I'm with my fourth girlfriend as of now. For whatever reasons I don't have trouble getting girls to like me. The problem lies while I'm actually with the girl. I'm a little shy when it comes to anything physical, kissing or beyond. I have no problem holding hands or cuddling or anything like that. I'm with my fourth girlfriend and I still haven't had my first kiss. I was wondering how I could get passed something like that. The male in the relationship is generally expected to make the first move, and it's not happening. When I was with the girlfriend I had before my current one, I tried explaining this problem I had, and while she said she understood, she still did not want to make the first move. I've looked it up and asked questions on different forums, but I still get the same "Just go for it," which does not help, at all. Any advice/input?

market.garden

Alcohol works pretty well. I don't mean that in a seedy way or anything, but people get relaxed and sometimes a bit more confident with this sorta thing when they've had a few drinks. I don't mean both of you get blasted, just invite her round for drinks and a movie or something. Worked for my first kiss.

mikestar

Banned
I'm with my fourth girlfriend as of now. For whatever reasons I don't have trouble getting girls to like me./QUOTE]

Well, your one lucky **** then!

If she loves you,she should understand but yer its only right you make the first move. Try having a few pints beforehand make you relax

ADD

She's not a real drinker and I've definitely stopped, not feeling like getting back into it. Is there any other possible way?

By the way, I appreciate the feedback, just not my thing. Thanks again!

If you don’t have a problem with cuddling her then maybe you could get the kiss in a way more natural? If you’ve got your arm around her and you're both sitting down watching a movie, try kissing her lightly on the cheek, this could help build up the confidence.

ADD

I like the suggestion about the movie, I might have to try it. Does anyone else any ideas for when we're not watching a movie? Or... drunk? haha

Danfalc

Banned
I think you should just be open with her,I always think that's the best way to go.At the end of the day we all had to learn at one point,so she should understand and help/teach you :)