Ginkgo Biloba is like the greatest thing I have ever tried

I think I have both social and general anxiety disorder. I believe I have alot of paranoia in my mind and my thoughts are always racing and my mind always makes negative conclusions. At times I have excessive worrying, fear of going places, fear of people in general. It completely keeps me inside like a hermit and I hate it but I keep thinking to myself that I am doing the right thing by staying in.

My progress with Ginkgo Biloba:
I started using this stuff called Ginkgo Biloba Standardised Extract
24% Ginkgo Flavone Gycosides 120mg a pill. I take about 2 pills in the morning and man this stuff has completely mellowed me out.

I am not going to lie and say I am not scared to converse with strangers or people at the job but my negative thoughts that kept racing through my head have completely disappeared. However, it seems that I feel somewhat pressure in my head. I may be taking too much but my mind is not aimlessly processing negative thoughts any longer

Can anyone recommend herbs that I can combine with Gingko. I am currently taking biotin along with this Gingko but I want to know what else is out there

After I finish this bottle of Gingko I am going to buy TEBONIN EGb 761 which I think is a much higher quality Gingko Biloba extract.

According to this study
http://health.yahoo.com/experts/weilhealthyliving/1065/ginkgo-biloba-extract-fights-anxiety/

Result: the extract worked roughly as well as benzodiazepines, but was tolerated better, had fewer serious adverse effects and had no risk of dependence.

I have noticed that Gingko holds back all those thoughts that create anxiety however I do become alittle irritable at the end of the day. I need to figure out a combo that can eliminate all these problems going on in my mind