GF

Kien

Janx said:
Kien did you just write that 'Humans are capable of sex from when the are tiny kids and Sex is somethint you think about from around 7 to 30'

?????????????????

Sweden must have some seriously different ideas when it comes to issues of social behaviour and morality! Do you realise how you're coming across? Yuk!
Boys are able to get hard at kintergarden age (I'm sure you remember when touching it too much, we all do), so it's physicaly possible to have sex at kid age. Didn't you ever fanatize about girls about age 7? Classmates or such? Or at age 10-12 having some big picture of Pamela Andersson in your room? (I myself never had but several friends did) I think I had my first sex dream when I was 7-8.

Again I see sex as something that belongs to the youth in life. From 30 it starts to get "weird". Age 40 is like the deadline.

In Sweden I don't think we are different at all from most other western world places. I myself can be.

Janx

Kein, for a start I'm a girl, so if you don't mind, can you stop talking to me like I'm a guy!

I'm afraid I can't relate. When I was 7 I playing with Barbie dolls, not fantasizing about sex! and I'm afraid Pamela Anderson doesn't do it for me. But you do realise Kein, that Pamela Anderson is way over 30. Perhaps you believe she should be put in a care home for the elderly!

Sex dreams at 7 & 8!!!!??? Kein, you're strange!

Kien

Janx said:
Kein, for a start I'm a girl, so if you don't mind, can you stop talking to me like I'm a guy!

I'm afraid I can't relate. When I was 7 I playing with Barbie dolls, not fantasizing about sex! and I'm afraid Pamela Anderson doesn't do it for me. But you do realise Kein, that Pamela Anderson is way over 30. Perhaps you believe she should be put in a care home for the elderly!

Sex dreams at 7 & 8!!!!??? Kein, you're strange!
Oh! 8O I didn't know were a girl sorry. :S Of course we play with toys but boys do think of sex very early. I can remember my friend who was in love with a girl in the class which sometimes mentioned his dirty fantasies about. Uhm PA's age is not so important in this question but I'm sure she looked good 12 years ago. I don't know her age. :/ Around that early age I remember me and a friend wanted to do the same girl. I doubt it's rare that boys think about sex early. A big question in life for me is why sex doesn't happen untill middle teeange. I guess you girls don't want it untill then.