GF

tablecloth

Im a few years older than 18 and iv never even kissed a girl yet along had sex. I want a girlfriend but i honestly never see it happening. :(

CK23

Same here man.... i just fantasize about a smart beautiful lady coming to my rescue but fantasy is not reality...

CK23

Dude i cant help it.... there's just too much pounding i have to face everyday.... there's only so much i can take really... So in the end the only thing i can do is fantasize that i'm not alone surrounded by a pack of wolves dying to take away my breath..:)....

Kien

I have never had any girl but I don't see that as something strange. It's far worse not having a car for example. Love and partner are just something for certain people.

You're still really young, there's no hurry. I know it's hard, but you might just have to be a bit patient. I've never had a long-term relationship before either, mostly because of SA, but I hope that I might be able to one day, I try to not let it bother me - I just try and imagine that someone might want me enough one day, and that sort of helps.

Kien

smittenkitten said:
You're still really young, there's no hurry. I know it's hard, but you might just have to be a bit patient. I've never had a long-term relationship before either, mostly because of SA, but I hope that I might be able to one day, I try to not let it bother me - I just try and imagine that someone might want me enough one day, and that sort of helps.
I don't really like this you are still young think since your youth is the main and most fun part of life. Not at least for love I'm sure of. Heck I find sex to be something you do before you turn 30, then you're too old.

HH

I don't really like this you are still young think since your youth is the main and most fun part of life. Not at least for love I'm sure of. Heck I find sex to be something you do before you turn 30, then you're too old.[/quote]

That means I've got about a year and a half left-shit!! better get my act together

Joony-k

I was with a girl for 2 years, and i dont know if i'll be able to be the same with anyone else as i was with her. SP sucks lol. I want someone i can be close to.

Rodox

herbertfamilyguy1ro3.jpg

Elulla

I don't really like this you are still young think since your youth is the main and most fun part of life. Not at least for love I'm sure of. Heck I find sex to be something you do before you turn 30, then you're too old.[/quote]

bugger if thats the case then i'm totally f**K'd, i was with a man for 14 years but because of 'my stuff' it wasn't really a worthy relationship, best thing that came out of it was my three kids. i recently broke up with my partner of 4yrs because he was a cheat and abusive, but hell if sex is only for the young and before 30 where does that leave me at 33!!!! and just for the record i have no problem havin sex i wanna have for a long as my body is willing to let me

Janx

How old are you Kien? You sound like a kid! Just for the record, I am over 30 and perfectly capable of having a sex life however abhorrent it is to you. Grow up!

lettypagb

u shold go club ,has a lot of easy girls ,or pay some u probably know some ugly place ,so thats where are they.

Kien

Janx said:
How old are you Kien? You sound like a kid! Just for the record, I am over 30 and perfectly capable of having a sex life however abhorrent it is to you. Grow up!
I am 21. I don't care if someone is capable of it. Humans are capable of sex from when the are tiny kids. I just find it starting to get gross from 30 and on. Sex is somethint you think about from around 7 to 30 I think.

Janx

Kien did you just write that 'Humans are capable of sex from when the are tiny kids and Sex is somethint you think about from around 7 to 30'

?????????????????

Sweden must have some seriously different ideas when it comes to issues of social behaviour and morality! Do you realise how you're coming across? Yuk!