getting some bad anxiety

LockieKermit

Well, I think life has gotten a little better after going to the therapist. But School is really not helping...At home, im far more mentaly strong, I feel better, happier and less anxious but at school that goes all down the drain.

Today in Commerce (law class) the teacher was telling us stories of these killers and how long they went to jail for blah blah blah

and the stories freaked me out, like...supposedley total spychologicaly normal people, have a fight with their husband/wife and kill there kids.. or spouse..

Or, people who have had really bad day, girlfriend dumping them and stuff then going on mass murdering sprees....WTF

It freaks me out that I could be one of those people...
I hardely get instrusive thoughts now, just anxiety of killing someone...

Im a nice person, my neighbours trust me to baby sit, my dad and neighbour joke about toughening me up to not be so nice..yet I feel as if theres a totaly insane crazy killer inside of me (this sounds really disturbing) waiting to be unleashed...

Yet I want to be a police officer...

So confused...

Danfalc

Banned
Yet I want to be a police officer...

So confused...

I think its human nature to get these thoughts sometimes,I honestly dont think anything is wrong with you.I think what seperates us from people who act out on these thoughts is they do actualy bother us.

Anxiety really manifests itself in weird ways,but try not to worry :)

LockieKermit

ok, I also think im getting some depression, maybe not the classical depression but some sort of depression. I can laugh and joke but im not really happy happy, like WOOO great day today happy

Danfalc

Banned
ok, I also think im getting some depression, maybe not the classical depression but some sort of depression. I can laugh and joke but im not really happy happy, like WOOO great day today happy

Do you tell your doctor about any of this?If you dont it might be worth bringing it up.

LockieKermit

well depression is pretty common with anxiety...I think I mentioned it anyway...she says I may not even just the disorder..just bad anxiety...