Getting our balls removed? I wish!

Ericisme

Is it just me or do our junk ruin it for us? I'm really getting annoyed about some of the random bad thoughts I get when I'm talking with this girl I like(online), sure I can control saying things, but I just hate thinking of her like that! They have operations where they make it so SPECIAL women can't have periods, to make their lifes easier, why can't men have operations to get their balls removed? I swear even when they are in pain you still think like that sometimes.

potency

You gotta realize that these thoughts are completely normal. Sure, we may think we live in an "evolved" society these days, but the fact is our "reproduce or die" wiring is still firmly intact. It's just the way you're built. Don't cut your balls off. :D

Dave_McFadden

"Random bad thoughts?" like what? You're going to turn her upside down and steal her money? Maybe you have the urge to rub macaroni and cheese into her hair. Commandeer her computer to download Windows Vista without her knowledge? Rip all the tags off her mattresses and then call the confidential tipline? None of these is bad enough to warrant getting rid of your balls. I'm not a doctor, but I don't think that would help anyway. Especially the Windows Vista thing. So I vote no.

ZZ Top said:
What can I do, I'm a nervous wreck?
There's girls everywhere, I better go and check. check it out
I can't tell a diamond from a hole in the ground.
They all got my head spinning round and round.
Planet of women, oh yeah.
The planet of women, oh yeah.
It's driving me insane.

They start by acting just a little discreet.
Then they're in the skies and they're in the streets.
You can find them in cars or a hotel lobby,
They're easy to find, just look for a body.
Just a planet of women, oh yeah.
It's driving me insane.

If you have the answer, drop me a line today
Or send a straight jacket something in a shade of gray.
I think I've sprained my brain cause it won't unwind.
Every day it's man against man on the
Just a planet of women, oh yeah.
It's driving me insane,
It's driving me insane.