GEORGE W BUSH

rado31

okkamsrazor said:
neck shot - drowns in own blood.
american people happy.
world happy.
me happy.

Who would be the substitute than, hillary clintone?

Or maybe someone black, what was the name of that sooo inteligent :? leader of Black Panters , was it Jesse Jackson

Niles

Yeah well you certainly sound intelligent enough for the fucking job. And yes Hillary Clinton or [Barrack Obama] would be a far better option. Oh hang on there, i bet Obama sounds too much like a muslim name for you. Oh dear, well he's out then.

rado31

Niles said:
Yeah well you certainly sound intelligent enough for the fucking job. And yes Hillary Clinton or [Barrack Obama] would be a far better option. Oh hang on there, i bet Obama sounds too much like a muslim name for you. Oh dear, well he's out then.

mh. no thank you very much - i m not that mad.

i m no racist not religious in classic way so i m not against muslims, neither blacks. but that black i mentioned is ignorant , like 99 percent of poltician scumm.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvxWJMuJZRE

okkamsrazor

SocialRetahd said:
okkamsrazor said:
SocialRetahd said:
obama is also just a frontman...just like reagan.

How do you know?
*intrigued*

How is anyone going to compete with the clintons? The only way is to go after the minority vote.

thats true actually, didnt think of it that way...and even if there was a minority vote, it would probably get "misplaced" - wouldnt be the first time that happened :(

bigDean636

It's a bold and unusual position you're taking there, disliking Bush. I sure hope you've got the thick skin you'll surely need to endure the onslaught of opposing viewpoints that will be heaved at you...

okkamsrazor

bigDean636 said:
It's a bold and unusual position you're taking there, disliking Bush.

Hi bigDean :) I dont think its a bold and unusual position to disliking bush. Many people hate him. Hes an idiot, and isnt fit to be in one of the most powerful jobs in the world, let alone any job with responsibility.
Now I know calling someone an Idiot, before you meet him, isnt nice but he hasen't done anything productive since his brother got him the job and many many many people have died because of his decisions.
However, Im sure he's fully aware of what his decisions are costing the world which wouldnt make him an idiot but an evil-idiot, which by my book makes him a prime candidate for a neck-shot.
Did I mention he's an idiot? :roll:

redneck

Another Bush ally is gone. I am talking about former Prime minister of Australia now . New PM promised to withdraw australian troops from Iraq. It seems that now only current american administration can see any point in that invasion. Brish wants to go out, Polish as well want to do so...

Tiesto

I don't know why all these people hate Bush. To me he seems like a family man who cares deeply about his country. Sure he wasn't given accurate information about the weapons of mass destruction, but is that really his fault? Give the guy a break.

Be careful what you say, they can "rendition" you from anywhere in the world. First they kidnap you, then they take you to some god forsaken place, they torture you, and let you rot for months and years, if they don't torture you to death that is. I think 9/11 was an inside job designed to allow the U.S. government to control and terrorize the world. I wouldn't be surprised if Bush and co. nuked a US city and blamed it on the Iranian. This country stands for nothing.

wicksy

I quite like McCain actually, he seems like a decent, honourable man. I've got nothing against Obama personally and I think he will be the next president (he'll be swept in on a wave of hysterical, idealistic support- all America's students and a lot of its young people will vote for him I should think), but if I was an American I'd be very disturbed by his closeness to Jeremiah Wright. I know the right will stress this and the liberal left will accuse the right of playing the race card blah blah, but all that aside I'd find his extreme closeness to him a big turn off (doesn't Jeremiah Wright have links with that fascist madman Farrakhan?).

Anyway, I'm British and you very rudely threw us out in 1776 so it's none of my business :mrgreen: