Generics of Meds

Luna1740

Just wanted to put this out there, I was recently recieved a script for the generic instead of the regular form of my medication (the med: Effexor, what I recieved Venlafaxine HCL) And it plunged me into one of the darkest depressions of my life. So I'd say that if you manage to find meds that are working for you *incredibly difficult as is* that you stick with the exact meds that you have been taking

anyone else had a similar experience?

Am taking it now, I read up on it. It said that it might make it worse the first week or two. When I first took it, it make me zone out worse than anything I've ever taken. So I started cutting them in half, and I feel fine now.

Luna1740

Am taking it now, I read up on it. It said that it might make it worse the first week or two. When I first took it, it make me zone out worse than anything I've ever taken. So I started cutting them in half, and I feel fine now.

If you are talking about Effexor, Yeah the regular was like made for my body, it works amazingly, as for the first couple days, I was in the hospital, so Idk how much of the craziness was due to the Effexor or the fact that I had hit rock bottom, but now, I can function and I owe it to Effexor and Ativan