Gamers thread

davidburke

i'm trying to play battlefield 3 campaign it won't let me it keeps saying the connection to ea online is lost. why is it doing this? and why would you need an online connection to play campaign ? it was just after i downloaded the karkand update when it started doing it

Last edited:
Just became a werewolf in Skyrim. Everything is great now.

Now, if they just made a mod that allowed me to transform more times then just once a day. That'd be awesome. Rawr~

JCVA

Finally finished Half Life 2. I can't believe it ended the way it did. Must have been frustrating for those who played it back then and having to wait a long time for a sequel. Now starting Half Life Episode 1.

Finally finished Half Life 2. I can't believe it ended the way it did. Must have been frustrating for those who played it back then and having to wait a long time for a sequel. Now starting Half Life Episode 1.

I'm afraid that the episodes aren't that much better ending wise. Especially the ending of Episode 2, makes you go ''Tell me what happeeeeeens. D:''.

''Stop right there, criminal scum!''
[K'ay]

''Pay the court a fine, or serve your sentence''
[Bugger off.]

''Then pay with your blood!''
[I don't believe blood is a legal currenc- Hey, stop that!]

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I haven't figured out the guards yet. Sometimes they all seem perfectly willing to kill me over a little 40gp assault fine, and sometimes they ask me to pay it.

I'm guessing you went the Companions guild route? I've only joined the Thieves and the Dark Brotherhood. I'm 31st now and I still have a bazillion unfinished quests. Plenty to keep me busy.

fitftw

I wish they'd make a Portal 3...

Played through ICO the other day, fantastic old game. Shadow of the Colossus is not as good IMO, can't even get through it. Got distracted when Rage arrived in the mail. Shooting stuff is fun.

I haven't figured out the guards yet. Sometimes they all seem perfectly willing to kill me over a little 40gp assault fine, and sometimes they ask me to pay it.

I'm guessing you went the Companions guild route? I've only joined the Thieves and the Dark Brotherhood. I'm 31st now and I still have a bazillion unfinished quests. Plenty to keep me busy.

I first did they entire main quest, after that I went to do the quests for the College of Winterhold. Then I joined the thieves guild, but didn't find myself liking it too much. So instead I joined the war.. I mean, what the heck right?

And now I'm at the Companions. And in the meanwhile I go about my quest checklist.

Though, I still haven't quite figured out how to get involved with the Dark Brotherhood yet (don't tell me). (Which I'll probably do after the Companions).

fitftw

^ Nice. I bought Mass Effect 2 for PS3 a week ago for like $10. Didn't get to it yet, way too busy loving Rage.