Gamers thread

Luke1993

danfalc you can shag her in the first one if you get on well enough with her. There was lots of controversy over it in the media. It was thought to be corrupting the minds of the young kids yet again :D usually i wouldn't use the term "shag" to describe intercourse but since it's a fictional character it doesn't really matter haha yeah i think you can have sex with the alien one as well but im not so sure about that.

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
danfalc you can shag her in the first one if you get on well enough with her. There was lots of controversy over it in the media

I know you can mate but I never wanted to go with her as a romance option,I was on about the 2nd one that you can't.And yeah the media likes to portray games as sin in physical form :rolleyes: it's just pixels people!

Masychefx2

Banned
danfalc you can shag her in the first one if you get on well enough with her. There was lots of controversy over it in the media

yeh im on the first one my main party is kaiden and ashly, i killed of kaiden where you have to chose who to save when ur nuking that station.

How do you get them to have sex? cos it was about to happen and then joker messages in and they stop also how do i get the lesbian scene?

i got the scene in the massage place on citadel

ripewithdecay

I bought Modnation Racers, it's a pretty good game. If you liked Mario Kart you will like Modnation Racers. The cool thing is you can customize your driver and your car, and you can even create tracks.

Man, i have to admit Modnation is brutal lol. It's fun but wow the career mode is violently difficult!

Masychefx2

Banned
dead rising kinda suckskskskskskskks i thought it would be fun but its crap the controls suck, saving sucks i quit and i die and quit adn i have to start a new frigging game ffs

hopefully dead rising 2 will improve the controls, get rid of the crappy time limit and improve the saving feature or it will be a waste of money, u cant even run and aim u have to just stand there...

AidanKay

A bit of Red Dead Redemption, a bit of Killzone 2.

I miss my computer so bad. So much better an experience compared to the PS3.

EDIT: And Race Driver: Grid, awesome game.

Last edited:

DeathMetal

Man, i have to admit Modnation is brutal lol. It's fun but wow the career mode is violently difficult!

Career mode can be extremely frustrating at times... like when you are having a good race and the AI drivers decide to unload their weapons on you one after the other. It also seems like they get a speed boost so they are always on your ass no matter how good you race. Winning in career mode is really mostly luck.

DeathMetal

Here's what my ModNation guy looks like at the moment. I tried to make my kart look like Mad Max's Interceptor, so I made it look dirty and put some dents and scratches on it.

Ignore that clown in the background, heh. He drove into my shot while I was taking the pics.

ModNationRacers_1.jpg

ModNationRacers_2.jpg

Masychefx2

Banned
A bit of Red Dead Redemption, a bit of Killzone 2.

I miss my computer so bad. So much better an experience compared to the PS3.

EDIT: And Race Driver: Grid, awesome game.

yes i miss my pc i sold the wireless adapter for my console cos i dont like the matchmaking sytem on consoles infact i hate it dedicated servers is where its at and where it should always be at

if only consoles adopted dedicated servers that would be good

ripewithdecay

nice kart deathmetal. its so fun just messing around with the stuff they give you, i made a killer clown in an polka dotted ice cream truck of death, lol

DeathMetal

nice kart deathmetal. its so fun just messing around with the stuff they give you, i made a killer clown in an polka dotted ice cream truck of death, lol

Any relation to Sweet Tooth? lol Now that I think about it, a new Twisted Metal game is long overdue.

Danfalc

Banned
Can't wait to see what you guys think of the ending in Red Dead Redemption,wow...

Now I need a new game to occupy me for a while,I'm playing alpha protocol but it seems pretty suck ass so far.

Luke1993

Can't wait to see what you guys think of the ending in Red Dead Redemption,wow...

Now I need a new game to occupy me for a while,I'm playing alpha protocol but it seems pretty suck ass so far.

ive never heard of this game, but the name "alpha protocol" sounds like some crappy B-movie lol

Danfalc

Banned
ive never heard of this game, but the name "alpha protocol" sounds like some crappy B-movie lol

The concept was really good,a blend of a shooter,with rpg elements and dialogue choices like mass effect.Almost like a new Deus EX..but yeah haha,well it turned out like a crappy b rated game.