Game: would you rather?

redlady

Just think of it this way - if we thought you were too gruesome we wouldn't respond. Say it noone else will - you are a champion of the dark thought - without really being dark of course.

redlady

"rain down on me like lava from the hands of god" gotta love the way you express yourself.

I'll answer - i would rather have momentary lapses of memory - who knows it will probably be the only time i will be free of this beast - not that i will be able to remember - but it will be in their somewhere, swimming around in my subconscious.

redlady

There you are - good stuff!

Well nobody asks the questions like you do man 8)

I'll take the scar and the mugging - another one of those hairy dudes will be the death of me.

To put on 20 kilograms overnight OR to lose ALL your body hair.

redlady

Bitten by a spider and left stranded all bloated and demented. Hopefully the anger that i will feel as a result would be enough to push me over the edge into out and out insanity- temporary of course, but then my mind would be unleashed and once and for all slay this bitch inside of me - i think that's what i need, a good angry push.

To get struck by lightening twice - as a result you develop a complex thinking that 'god' has it in for you and is targetting you for extermination - this leads you to be paranoid about using electricity, yeah and getting terrified during storms and such....OR To have an obsession with your food not touching - when it does (no matter where you are) you are thrown into an uncontrollable emotional fit - screaming, crying, throwing yourself to the ground etc.....

redlady

Thanks i learned from the master :wink:

I would rather adopt the monster in human clothing - i'll just call in the feds and they will take care of it for me. I may attempt to tame it first - yeah then i would have my own monster, the possibilities :twisted:
I could get it to take care of those bastards who stranded me in the jungle.

To have one arm shorter than the other OR one leg shorter than the other.

My creative juices have have ceased to flow - for now.

redlady

Oh man - to be old or young for eternity - well even with that advanced age you still wouldn't be the wiser considering how fast you got there. Yeah but 10 - you could never have sex, if you fell in love where are you going to take that - nowhere that's where - you would get all frustrated with yearning like that little girl vampire in 'Interview with a vampire' - yeah but 70 years old - alright i could keep this up all day. Have to go with the adult, at least then you have some measure of power unlike the kid.

Re: My question above ^ i'm lazy.

Joszax

I think I'd like to be old for eternity. It would be more realistic than being young for eternity. Then again, it might be funny walking around in a ten year old's body with a immortal's mind.

A scenario:

old man: "well where is your mom and dad little one?"

Immortal:" I don't need to take this discrimination from...
I say! Are you the Clarks' boy?"

old man: "well..."

Immortal: "Why it's you! I knew your father John!"

old man: "john was my great great grandfather..."

Immortal: "was he really? Well I guess I haven't talked to him for two hundred and fifty years HAHAHA!"

old man: "err... right..."

alright!

Question: Would you rather go through life accomplishing little but having no negative reactions from peers, or would you rather accomplish great things but with most of the world's population hating you for doing them.

kind of vague, but I probably spend too much time writing this.

redlady

NOT REMEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't need anymore shit to add to the pile.

To have the voice of an angel and have a real passion for singing - only to lose it in some tragic accident - i don't know, you get stabbed in the throat or something OR To be able to paint like a renaissance master - only to have your hands rendered useless in some - you guessed it - tragic accident.

themousethatroared

I would rather take transit by streetcar since I have not been on one.

Would you rather swim with sharks or pee in your pants in public.

themousethatroared

Rather be male which I am already.

Would you rather make a speach in front of 1000 people or go Christmas shopping on the busiest day of the year.

Rise Against

sorry for bringing back such an old post but...

Would you rather saw your kneecap off with a rusty butter knife
or
Grind your teeth off with a belt sander.

lol sorry for being so demented.

me4me

omg... i would rather saw a kneecap off..i like to eat and enjoy my food :)
(i suggest people that are answering give logical reasons for your answers, makes it more interesting)

would u rather ask an attractive member of the opposite sex out on a date in a busy bar/club/party in front of people you know or get picked up by someone of the same sex and have sexual intercourse with them....(assuming you are not homosexual...if you are then flip the variables) ???????

SammyT

That really depends on what the same sex person is like, But while I believe everyone is a bit gay sometimes, doing someone up their ass does not appeal to me so I would opt for the really nerve wracking option - probably have some courage from booze anyways :)

Would you rather; eat faeces or drink vomit (not the clear bile kind of vomit, more like lumpy with a lot of carrots and stuff like that - heh heh)