Better solution in near future?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, this is as good as it gets

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Jezza

Hi,

New to this forum, used to hang around at the Dutch version...I worked my way 3 pages back through topics, so maybe you have already discussed this before...in that case let me know. Personally I suffer primarily from pretty serious but not pretty palmar/plantar HH which developed from about 12/13 years old.

Anyway, what I'd like to discuss is whether or not you guys think there will be a better solution to HH than those we know today, and what your ideas are about the causes of HH (except from; my symphaticus works to hard). I guess those two things are related...

Because the first step to the best solution is identifying the cause, IMHO. Yes, we know it's probably because of on overreactive symphaticus but if this is the case, then WHY is it overreactive? Could be genetic but then you should expect more people to have it, especially in your own family. And, why then would it only become apparent and develop over adolescent live (in most cases)? Why, if it is genetic, do some people have palmar/plantar HH and others axillary?

So therefore I'd like to ask you, what do you personally think might cause your HH?

Imagine it would be something else causing it to be overreactive...Find the cause--> possibly find the solution.

Ideally, finding medical/psychological similarities between HH patients might be the best bet to fight the disease (if there is one) instead of the symptoms (which obviously, is very important to). Kind of like, in case of flaud eyes, laser surgery instead of glasses.

Jezza

Poll Q

Hi,

The poll question is whether or not you think there will be a better solution/remedy against HH in the near future.