frustrated

alex29

some of my friends are all around the world right now going on trips and doing great things during their winter break from uni...

im sitting at home everyday. a trip to the grocery store is exciting for me because at least i get out of the house and feel like an active human being

i would love to go on more exotic trips. it looks like they have such a great time. but i know id be totally nervous the entire time i was out because id be worrying about making friends and people judging me and all the shitw e go through when we have SA

its so frustrating. i want to have a wholesome life but everywhere i go my anxiety follows me

mollstarrr

first off, i can totally relate! i hvae absoltely no friends to do anything with im dreading new years eve when everyone will be out having fun celebrating apart from me. it makes me feel sick to the stomach tha everyone at my university have already formed ther own groups of friends and ive not so much as tlked to anyone..i mean i wish someoen would just come up to me and offer to be friends lol but its never gunna happen. i need excitement, im sicksicksick of sitting at home all the time dwelling on how pathetic i am...its like times stood still for me when everyone else is moving forward n growin up :(

alex29

the thing with new years eve is i dont really like parties or drinking, so im not sorry im not doing any of that

it would be nice to have someone to spend it with though....watching movies all night or something like that. just some low key company

ugh :(

alex29

they didnt invite me but im glad they didnt because i dont like saying no to people and having to explain myself

another thing is im going skiing this weekend. its one of my few hobbies and im going this weekend with friends but im so nervous that im going to screw up, fall, not show enough excitement, not know howto go downthe mountain right with another person

usually i go alone and have a great time. normal people prefer going in groups but i just am so nervous and these are my FRIENDS!

i wish i could enjoy things without all the worry :(